Whether you decide to share publicly or anonymously, your story has the chance to be shared on this site and/or throughout the endometriosis community via social media and can inspire others!
All fields are required unless otherwise noted as optional.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTING TO THIS PAGE
This website is a community of people who have been diagnosed or suspect they may have endometriosis. When you post, please be respectful of the community and follow these guidelines.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Any content you post, including images, must be your original content, not copyrighted material from a website or other third party
- Do not submit images containing nudity, images of a celebrity, or images that violate others’ privacy
- Don’t post content that is vulgar, derogatory, discriminatory, threatening, or promotes illegal activity
- Don’t post content that is misleading or factually incorrect
- Don’t refer to pharmaceutical companies, specific treatments, or healthcare providers by name
- Don’t mention product names or product-specific information
- Avoid giving health or medical advice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Disclosure: This is a website provided by AbbVie for sharing information about living with endometriosis, a chronic disease. This page is intended for US residents aged 18 and older only. Some of the content contained on this section of the site comes from members of the public or third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of AbbVie, and no endorsement or approval of their content should be implied. Users will not be able to communicate directly with one another via this page.
AbbVie encourages women with endometriosis and their advocates to share the story of their own journeys with endometriosis via the submission form on this website. This content may then be published to this web page, and/or other social platforms, for others to view and share. For example, AbbVie may include your story in an advertisement directed to other women with endometriosis on Facebook. If AbbVie uses your story, it will only use the identifying information that you have provided. If you choose to remain anonymous, AbbVie will only share your story in a way that does not reveal your identity. Due to the nature of the regulated industry under which this site is governed, any content shared will be subject to the following guidelines:
- All images submitted in any form must be owned by the individual poster. Do not submit images that are copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party. Any images deemed inappropriate will not be permitted on this web page.
Any content containing any of the following will not be approved for publication to the web page:
- Names of our products or other companies’ products
- Health or medical advice
- Names of physicians, hospitals, or other medical treatment centers
- Profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or demeaning content, including images, videos, and links
- Content that contains nudity or images of a celebrity
- Content that is disparaging, threatening, or condones violence or illegal behavior
- Content that violates copyright or intellectual property protections
- Content or images that users do not have rights or permission to use
- Content that is commercial in nature, with an intent to sell products and services or recruit fans and followers to other social communities
- Information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Content that is excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community (SPAM)
By submitting content to this web page, you are releasing your content – photos and text inclusive – in full or in part – for use on the SpeakENDO website and/or other social platforms for others to view and share. If we would like to feature your content on any other channel, you will be contacted.
AbbVie reserves the right not to post content that is considered inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, or that is used to promote and solicit for third-party sites, initiatives, or products. All content will be reviewed and may not be posted if deemed inappropriate or inconsistent with the intended use of this site. AbbVie reserves the right to edit or excerpt submissions in its sole discretion to ensure posted content complies with the Community Guidelines and intended use of this site.
Agreement with Terms: By submitting content, I agree that I have reviewed and understand the Submission Guidelines, that I am at least 18 years of age and am legally able to enter into this agreement, and that I own all rights to the content submitted.
Adverse Events (“AEs”): Any adverse events or side effects mentioned within submissions will be addressed according to FDA regulations. Potential side effects of prescription drugs can and should be reported to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.