Take the short quiz below if you have a family history of endometriosis or to find out if you have symptoms that may be associated with endometriosis. This quiz is not meant to diagnose women with endometriosis. Talk to your doctor about your results.
Endometriosis Symptom Quiz
1. Do you often experience pelvic or lower back pain before or during your period? Only answer “Yes” if this pain limits your day-to-day activities or requires medication.
2. Do you often experience pelvic or lower back pain in between your periods? Only answer “Yes” if this pain limits your day-to-day activities or requires medication.
3. Do you often experience pain with sex?
4. Do you sometimes avoid sex to avoid pain?
5. Do you often have painful bowel movements before or during your period?
Endometriosis Symptom Quiz Results
If you answered “Yes” to 1 or more of these questions, you could have endometriosis. Even if you answered “No” to all these questions, it is still important to talk to your doctor or healthcare provider about all your symptoms and your medical concerns.
Bring your results to your next doctor appointment to help talk about your symptoms. These aren't the only symptoms associated with endometriosis. To learn more about symptoms, click here. This can help your gynecologist identify whether or not you have endometriosis.
This guide can help explain your pain symptoms in a way your doctor can understand.